The Shock Aid Dressing Stickwas invented and patented as a combination adaptive tool for dressing and undressing the lower body and bathing. Professional grade quality, the 32 inch tool is durable and safe to use. Weighs less then 10 ounces without sponge.
Special features include:
- Anodized aluminum tubing. Over all length 32 inches. Weight 9.5 ounces
- Stainless steel shoe horn
- Multi-functional protective covered hook that is strong enough to push off and remove compression socks.
- Elastic band for attaching clothing to hook
- Oversized grips for improved grasp
- Attachable two surface sponge that can be removed and washed between bathing.